Customize a Photo Board Book of Your Little One for $20!

My sister-in-law told me last night that she wishes she could make a board book of photos for her little girl, Lola, who loves to look at photos of herself but isn't too kind to paper pages of a regular book. I found this company called Pint Sized Productions that makes adorable custom photo board books, you just insert the photos and text and BAM! you have a story book all about your little guy or girl :) And, for only about $20, even better! Click here to check out the custom board book product page.
Photo Board Book Example

 I know that we have several of Sandra Boynton's books on our shelf- Ryder especially loves The Barnyard Dance. On this website, you can customize a Boynton book! I will definitely have to order some books for Ryder. Tell me, what is your child's favorite book?

Leave A Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.